-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marked001:
I give your sorry ass a 10 at least once a day http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ha the nerve! Hey we have a Team Kayo meet soon, you can either go to this one coming up "this weekend?" or on the 25th, burp
------------------
90 Civic Turbo ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
is the 25th thanksgiving weekend?
I think I'm busy this saturday and sunday though....
------------------
tahitiangreen91hatchsi
www.marked001.com
under construction
[email protected]
illadelphia, PA
-
i felt sorry for the both of your asses...so i gave each of you a sympathy 10 today http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
LMAO
Ami
------------------
www.members.tripod.com/4thgencivic
-
Hmmmmm you know something the meet might be next weekend, Im sure you will get an email. I dont think many people will be showing up on the 25th because it is thanksgiving weekend. Oh that new chick with the Del Sol lives in Philly so maybe you 2 can car pool or something http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
90 Civic Turbo ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by blucivicracer:
does this new chick with the del sol in philly possibly drive a lowered del sol with altezzas..possibly dark green, not sure on that but def a dark color ?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
No its blue, I dont think it has Alteezas, it has a Mugen front bumper
------------------
90 Civic Turbo ZC
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/cwbetb
4th Gen Page:
http://www.geocities.com/hondacivic4g
Car Club:
http://www.teamkayo.com
-
does this new chick with the del sol in philly possibly drive a lowered del sol with altezzas..possibly dark green, not sure on that but def a dark color ?
------------------